Men Short Flat Belt Stretch Swimwear Prince de Galles
Choose the understated elegance of Prince de Galles jacquard on the Minise men's swim shorts, a new short version of the Merise. These stretch shorts hug the shape of the buttocks thanks to their attractive rear cut. With an elegant flat waistband and custom rectangular press stud, there are slash pockets and a rear pocket with Velcro flap.
- Flat waistband with a Vilebrequin rectangle personalized snap button
- Italian side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Raise swim cut at the back for a better rear curve
- Side leg length in M: 35cm - short style
- Men Swimwear
- Prince de Galles Swimwear
- 95% Polyamide - 5% Elastane Swimwear, fast dry fabric, fast dry fabric
Color: STAR ANISE / BLUE
To take care of your men swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your swimwear to 30°C
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry cleaning
- Wash your men swimwear with similar colours
- Iron inside out
- Rinse with fresh water your men swimwear after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Save the oceanThe MINISE is a shorter and more fitted version of the MERISE swim shorts. The Made in Italy Stretch Polyamide is made out of biodegradable materials.
The process of self-biodegradation starts only after the garment’s natural life cycle has come to an end, which means when its user decides to throw it away. This fibre offers a better access to bacteria facilitating the digestion of the waste material and its decomposition.