String Enameled Turtle Bracelet - Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
The marriage of our two worlds, for children and adults. The lucky charm bracelet that made the success of Gas Bijoux on the beaches of Saint-Tropez in the 70’s features a hand-enameled turtle in its center. Don’t forget that when tightening its sliding knots,you must make a wish!
- Bracelet link composed of a hand-enameled silver turtle
- Silver dot engraved with Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux logos
- Adjustable bracelet with a sliding link
- Exclusive model created by the collaboration Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
- For children under the age of 3, we recommend wearing jewelry only under adult supervision. Small objects are indeed likely to be swallowed
- One size
- Width (turtle): 1,2 cm - Weight: 3,5 g
- Family Bracelet
- Solid Bracelet
- 85% Cotton - 10% Polished Brass Plate
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Family Bracelet, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Avoid prolonged contact of your Bracelet with water, do not forget to dry it and store it away from humidity.
- Your jewelry will bear a patina with time, this is normal, it is a natural wear: the patina will depend on how you care for your Bracelet.
- To preserve the radiance of your jewelry, it is necessary to avoid contact with water, humidity and perfume.
- To clean your jewelry, rub it gently with a soft dry cloth to remove oxidation marks and do it regularly.
- To avoid oxidation as much as possible, keep your Bracelet in a bag or closed box away from air.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Gas BijouxMeet your favorite new swimsuit companion: a vibrant edit of beach-ready bracelets specially designed by Saint-Tropez jeweler Gas Bijoux, a friend of Vilebrequin since 1971.
BORN UNDER THE SAME SUN Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux’s paths had to cross again someday. They first met down in St-Tropez 50 years ago, under the sun. And the Riviera’s original boho-chic jeweler wasn’t about to miss out on Vilebrequin’s big anniversary in 2021, oh no! To mark the occasion in style, the Houses have collaborated on an exclusive line of bracelets for the whole family, made with love in Marseille.
FEEL THE ELEMENTS Handcrafted from upcycled materials wherever possible — another thing Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux see eye to eye on — bracelets feature recycled swim trunk drawstrings, tips, and fabric offcuts lovingly interwoven with metal. Think sustainable and artisanal.
A salutation to the sun, and to summer’s inevitable return.