Men silvered Jonc Bracelet - Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
In its metal version,the iconic bracelet of our high-end costume jewelry house is adorned with the Vilebrequin codes for this collaboration. Imagined for the gentlemen, the Sari bracelet is wrapped of cotton threads in aquatic colors, while the emblematic signature turtle is facing the Gas Bijoux sun on its cabochons.
- Hand-hammered silver bracelet, emblematic model of the house Gas Bijoux
- Wrapped in part with cotton threads
- Pebble shaped cabochons engraved with the Vilebrequin turtle and the Gas Bijoux sun
- Adjustable bracelet
- Once the jewel size is adjusted to the wrist, slide it to the side to avoid repetitive deviations.
- One size
- Width (bangle): 0,7 cm - Circumference: 16,5 cm - Weight: 26 g
- Men Bracelet
- Solid Bracelet
- 90% Polished Brass Plate - 10% Cotton
Color: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Men Bracelet, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Avoid prolonged contact of your Bracelet with water, do not forget to dry it and store it away from humidity.
- Your jewelry will bear a patina with time, this is normal, it is a natural wear: the patina will depend on how you care for your Bracelet.
- To preserve the radiance of your jewelry, it is necessary to avoid contact with water, humidity and perfume.
- To clean your jewelry, rub it gently with a soft dry cloth to remove oxidation marks and do it regularly.
- To avoid oxidation as much as possible, keep your Bracelet in a bag or closed box away from air.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Gas BijouxMeet your favorite new swimsuit companion: a vibrant edit of beach-ready bracelets specially designed by Saint-Tropez jeweler Gas Bijoux, a friend of Vilebrequin since 1971.
BORN UNDER THE SAME SUN Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux’s paths had to cross again someday. They first met down in St-Tropez 50 years ago, under the sun. And the Riviera’s original boho-chic jeweler wasn’t about to miss out on Vilebrequin’s big anniversary in 2021, oh no! To mark the occasion in style, the Houses have collaborated on an exclusive line of bracelets for the whole family, made with love in Marseille.
FEEL THE ELEMENTS Handcrafted from upcycled materials wherever possible — another thing Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux see eye to eye on — bracelets feature recycled swim trunk drawstrings, tips, and fabric offcuts lovingly interwoven with metal. Think sustainable and artisanal.
A salutation to the sun, and to summer’s inevitable return.