Men Linen Bermuda Shorts 1972 Stripes
"Your teatowel's a bit short this year, isn't it?" Vilebrequin's very first collection gave household linens a new lease of life. An enormous success across the entire line, featuring on the classic Bahin men's Bermuda shorts with flat waistband, back darts, two side pockets and a slit flap pocket at the front.
- Casual linen Bermuda shorts
- Soft and comfortable
- Ideal for warm weather at the beach or on city tour
- Two sides pocket
- One pocket with a flap under the front waistband
- Loops to hold a belt
- Side leg length in M: 37.8 cm
- Men Bermuda Shorts
- 1972 Stripes Men Bermuda Shorts
- 100% Linen
Color: CHALK / BEIGE
To take care of your precious Men Bermuda Short, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Bermuda Shorts at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Bermuda Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Bermuda Shorts and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Bermuda Shorts. They are like your swimwear, they love water.
men bottom clothing
How to measure
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE