Men Swimwear Short and Fitted Stretch Solid
Swim even further with the Man plain men's swim shorts. Designed for maximum freedom of movement, these short and stretchy shorts have elasticated waistband and a cord with engraved tips. It is made from recycled plastics recovered from the oceans.
- Pool-version swimwear
- Short swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with tips
- Two back eyelets
- Without side and back pockets
- Side leg length in M : 31cm
- Men Swimwear
- Solid Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyester - 2% Elastane recycle
- Sustainable approach: exclusive material from 100% recycled polyester yarn, sustainably sourced from plastic waste collected in the Mediterranean Sea.
Color: SAFRAN / ORANGE
To take care of your men swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your swimwear to 30°C
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry cleaning
- Wash your men swimwear with similar colours
- Iron inside out
- Rinse with fresh water your men swimwear after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Save the oceanVilebrequin uses a 100% recycled polyester filament made of plastic waste recovered from the Mediterranean sea by fishing boats - a way for Vilebrequin to take care of its home.
Each pair we tailor gives new life to 200g of plastic waste.
Every year, 8 million tons of garbage end up in the oceans. It is estimated that 75% of the waste is in the depths of the sea and only 25% in on the surface. More than 400 boats and 1500 fishermen of the mediterranean coasts are involved in the project. The garbage is collected and classified and the pet obtained from this will finally become thread and fabric.
For every kilo of this 100% recycled polyester yarn, 1 kilo of trash is removed from the depths of the sea.