Unisex braided Bracelet 1981 Flower Turtles - Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
Aware that nothing must be lost but that everything can be transformed, we imagined this bracelet with swimsuit fabric scraps, interwoven one link after another around a metal chain by Gas Bijoux craftsmen. A real hand crafted jewel...and eco-friendly!
- Braided bracelet in polyester fabric
- Material made from unused swimsuit fabric scraps
- Metal chain with silver beads
- The silver clasp is engraved with Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux logos
- Water-resistant material
- Size 1: Circumference 19 cm - Width 1 cm - Weight 12 g
- Size 2: Circumference 20 cm - Width 1 cm - Weight 12 g
- Unisex Bracelet
- 1981 Flower Turtles Bracelet
- 70% Polyester - 20% Polished Brass Plate - 10% Cotton
Color: SAPPHIRE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Unisex Bracelet, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Like a swimwear, do not forget to rinse your Bracelet after contact with salt and chlorinated water.
- Your jewelry will bear a patina with time, this is normal, it is a natural wear: the patina will depend on how you care for your Bracelet.
- To clean your jewelry, rub it gently with a soft dry cloth to remove oxidation marks and do it regularly.
- To avoid oxidation as much as possible, keep your Bracelet in a bag or closed box away from air.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Gas BijouxMeet your favorite new swimsuit companion: a vibrant edit of beach-ready bracelets specially designed by Saint-Tropez jeweler Gas Bijoux, a friend of Vilebrequin since 1971.
BORN UNDER THE SAME SUN Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux’s paths had to cross again someday. They first met down in St-Tropez 50 years ago, under the sun. And the Riviera’s original boho-chic jeweler wasn’t about to miss out on Vilebrequin’s big anniversary in 2021, oh no! To mark the occasion in style, the Houses have collaborated on an exclusive line of bracelets for the whole family, made with love in Marseille.
FEEL THE ELEMENTS Handcrafted from upcycled materials wherever possible — another thing Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux see eye to eye on — bracelets feature recycled swim trunk drawstrings, tips, and fabric offcuts lovingly interwoven with metal. Think sustainable and artisanal.
A salutation to the sun, and to summer’s inevitable return.