Cloth Mask To be tied Micro Ronde des Tortues
The Vilebrequin’s cloth masks to be tied combine comfort, hygiene and style. Featuring the subtle Micro Ronde des Tortues pattern, they are available in discreet and elegant colours. These masks are washable and reusable.
- Protective mask
- Micro Ronde des Tortues pattern
- Laces to be tied
- This Non-Sanitary Use Mask 2 is made for the general public, to be used for non-medical purposes only
- The protective mask is intended to support the protective measures currently in force
- The mask should not be worn for more than 4 hours
- Filtration efficiency for 3 µm sized particles: > 90%
- Breathability: > 96 L./m2.S-1
- Two-layer bonded fabric, with micro fleece inside
- This mask has been designed to be reused and washed 50 times
- Masks are considered to be hygiene products that cannot be returned, exchanged and refunded
- 100% polyester
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your cloth mask, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- After use, the mask must be kept separate to be washed
- It is advisable to keep the mask in a plastic bag to be discarded after use or in a reusable bag to be washed
- Machine wash at 60°C with regular detergent
- It can be tumble-dried or line-dried
- Iron at 120°C
- After washing, store the mask in a way that preserves its microbiological cleanliness, i.e. in clean packaging, in a dry place away from light.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.