Wood Petanque Game
Teaming solid craftsmanship with design details you’ll instantly recognize, the new VBQPLAY range is a window onto St-Tropez way of life.
- Colorful wooden petanque game
- Composed of six wooden balls in saffron, azure blue and piment shades and a navy blue jack
- White Vilebrequin Turtle print on the balls and the jack
- Eco-responsible pouch, made of recycled fabric offcuts from our swimsuits, each pouch is unique
- Handmade craftsmanship in France
- Not suitable for children under three years old
- Do not play in gravel, as this may damage the pétanque balls
- Balls diameter: 70 mm Jack diameter: 30 mm
- Unisex Wooden Petanque game
- VBQROLL Model
- VBQPLAY Collection
Color: UNIQUE / MULTI
To take care of your favourite Petanque game, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Sure, it's tempting, but we have to say no: do not wash your Petanque game.
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
VILEBREQUIN PLAY & ITS DESIGNERARE YOU GAME FOR SUMMER?
Whether your sport of choice is swimming, casually contemplating the idea, or something involving an actual ball, you can always rely on Vilebrequin to bring out your playful side.
Get into the swing of vacation with VBQPLAY, a chic new range of beach games.
Made for family, friends, or couples, the latest additions to Vilebrequin’s art of living in the sun will have no trouble appealing to your fun side.
To help you win at summer, Vilebrequin singled out Flavien Delbergue – an up-and-coming French designer with a flair for elevating everyday objects. Graduate of Paris’ Ecole Boulle and finalist at the 2019 Hyères Design Parade, he showed a series of bilboquets, vases, and lamps made from half finished elements.
Flavien now designs and develops everyday objects and furniture for French and international brands.