Vilebrequin x Materia Bikes - Limited and Numbered Edition
DescriptionVilebrequin and Materia Bikes have come up with summer’s most stylish solution: a limited-edition Beach Cruiser – perfect for anyone who enjoys taking it slow. Your only mission this summer is to relax and enjoy the ride. With nothing else scheduled but the sea views and the breeze, our beloved turtles are bound to tag along – don’t expect them to do any of the pedaling, though!
Designed in tandem with bespoke manufacturer Materia Bikes, this limited and numbered edition Beach Cruiser Ambre connects us to summer’s many adventures, from our first bike ride to our next swim.
Each Materia Bike frame is hand-drawn and unique due to the wood grain and pattern: sustainable material, durable, 25% lighter than the average bike weight in the industry, weather resistant, natural stock absorption.
- Balloon tires, wide handle bar, relaxed seating position - main characteristics for beach cruiser bikes.
- Handcrafted frame: takes 50-60 hours to produce instead of 7 minutes for a conventional steel frame
- 20-hour- long polishing process, done by hand
- Super effective shock absorption, excellent comfort
- Internal 3 speed gear hub - protected from sand
- Protected with 5 layers of yacht varnish to provide maximum protection against weather conditions
- Bespoke hand painted turtle pattern for Vilebrequin frames, signature Materia Bikes x Vilerequin engraved in the frame, Vilebrequin logo on the saddle, Vilebrequin blue iconic color on the seat, handlebars and fork
- Frame weight 2.5 kg and 13 kg fully assembled
- Dimensions: length 184 cm, height 110 cm, handlebar width 73 cm
- Limited and numbered Edition
Color: SAND / BEIGE
- Delivered with the Vilebrequin personalized bike cover
- Five year warranty on the frame
Vilebrequin x Materia Bikes : A beach cruiserInspired by the models that found fame on America’s West Coast in the early 70s, the Beach Cruiser’s journey closely mirrors Vilebrequin’s: by the summer of 1971, a revolution was brewing on both sides the Atlantic.
In St-Tropez or Venice Beach, freedom meant swim shorts, trips to the beach… and not much else! Convinced that nothing should hold you back, Vilebrequin and Materia Bikes have combined storied expertise with the latest design innovations to bring you new levels of comfort and performance from the second you saddle up to moment you cool off.
Made from hand-finished, the Beach Cruiser Amber features a more relaxed riding position, puncture-protected tyres and a three-speed hub – everything you need to make the pre- or post-dip ride effortless.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.