Women Swim Short Embroidered Iridescent Flowers of Joy
Add some texture to this season’s flowers with the subtle embroidery on these Fiona Iridescent Flowers of Joy women's swim shorts. These iconic little straight-fit shorts have side slits and a drawstring on an elasticated waistband.
- Straight cut swim short
- Slits on sides
- Elastic belt with drawstring and Vilebrequin engraved "turtle scale like" tips
- Tone on tone embroidered Turtle on left bottom hem
- The model wears a S size
- Model measurement: Chest 90cm, Height 175cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm
- Women Swim Short
- Iridescent Flowers of Joy Women Swim Short
- 100% Polyamide
Color: WHITE / WHITE
To take care of your favourite Women Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimwear at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 110°C.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.