Boys Swimwear 1975 Rosaces
Get the 70s vibe with the psychedelic rosettes on these Jim Rosaces boys' swim shorts. Just like the men's version, these practical shorts have two side pockets and a further Velcro flap pocket at the back. Soft and comfortable, they are held in place via an elasticated waistband with a drawstring tie.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1975 Rosaces Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.