Boys Swimwear 1988 Turtles Graffiti
Give your children the opportunity to show off their rebellious side with the all-over graffiti design. Spray-painted flowers and turtles invade the three pockets on the Jim 1988 Turtles Graffiti boys' swim shorts. These shorts boast the iconic cut with an elasticated waistband and a fixed bow, with a fun and stylish look.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1988 Turtles Graffiti Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: FLUO PINK / PINK
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.