Boys Swimwear 1984 Invisible Fish Flocked
Hypnotic and velvety, the invisible flocked fish on the Jim boys' swim shorts add interest to the season. A child's version of the Moorea men's design, these swim shorts have an elasticated waistband decorated with a fixed bow for maximum comfort. They have three pockets, including one with a flap at the back.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Flocked swimwear
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1984 Invisible Fish Boys Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
Color: YELLOW / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Flock swimwearIt cries out to be touched, stroked and caressed – and not just visually.
Flock is an aesthete – one that loves to please both eyes and the hand. It also likes to surprise, as its flashy colours hide an addictively soft feel and comfortable weight.
One thing is for sure : everyone will have a soft spot for the Flock. A “resin glue” is deposited on the fabric. Tiny filaments are blown at a very high pressure on the resin to obtain this velvet effect.