Boys Swimwear Bandana - Vilebrequin x BAPE® BLACK
What happens when apes encounter sea turtles? Mutual fascination. This Summer, Vilebrequin looks across the water for a collaboration with Zeitgeist favorite BAPE® BLACK, the high-end collection from Japanese label A BATHING APE®.
High-quality boys’ swim shorts
- Boys’ swim shorts featuring a fully elastic waistband and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment and fixed decorative bow
- Boys’ swimwear with a peach finish for an extra soft feel and a twill weave for more suppleness
- Jim swimwear specially treated to dry quickly
- Seamless mesh inner briefs (50% cotton, 50% polyester) for optimal swimwear comfort
- Bandana Boys’ swim shorts
- Limited Edition
- Vilebrequin x BAPE® BLACK Collaboration
Always chic when having fun with the Jim children’s swimwear
- Cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Trunk length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- No ballooning thanks to two back eyelets
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: CANDY / PINK
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your one-piece swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.