Boys Swimwear Embroidered 1999 Focus - Limited Edition
Look for sea creatures with the children in the embroidery on the Misjim 1999 Focus boys' swim shorts. Embroidered all over with colourful motifs, this high-end design is produced as a numbered limited edition. Made from eco-friendly quick-drying fabric, they have three pockets, one at the back and two at the side.
- Embroidered swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets, one back pocket and two back eyelets
- Side leg length in 2 years: 225 cm, in 6 years: 295 cm
- Embroidered fabric, limited numbered edition to 49 pieces
- Boys Swimwear
- 1999 Focus Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.