Boys Swimwear Embroidered Micro Ronde Des Tortues - Limited Edition
Brighten up your holidays with the brightly coloured turtles on the Misjim Micro Ronde Des Tortues boys' swim shorts. Featuring all-over embroidery, their vibrant colours make every dip in the sea truly invigorating. These timeless shorts with an elasticated waistband and three pockets, including one fastened at the back, feature a decorative bow on the front.
- Embroidered swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets, one back pocket and two back eyelets
- Side leg length in 2 years: 225 cm, in 6 years: 295 cm
- Embroidered fabric, limited numbered edition to 69 pieces
- Boys Swimwear
- Micro Ronde Des Tortues Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.