Baby Swimwear 2021 Neo Turtles
Introduce little ones to their very first Vilebrequin with the Bambi 2021 Neo Turtles baby swim shorts. Designed to match the men's version, these little shorts are made from eco-friendly fabric with a donation passed onto the Te Mana o Te Moana charity which works to safeguard Moorea turtles and marine wildlife.
- Baby style swim short
- Special external label "Mon premier Vilebrequin"
- Tone on tone embroidered Turtle on left bottom hem
- Side leg length in 12 month: 22,5cm
- Baby Swimwear
- 2021 Neo Turtles Baby Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Baby Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Te mana o te moana & Father's dayJoy (and math!) aren’t the only reasons for picking sea turtles this Father’s Day. For the past five years, Vilebrequin has been working hand in hand with French Polynesian nonprofit Te Mana O Te Moana (“The Spirit Of The Sea” in Maori) to protect marine environments at large — and sea turtles in particular — for our children.
Each year, Vilebrequin creates an exclusive charity swim trunk for the association, with $10 from every pair sold going directly to them. Time for some more math…! Thanks to this initiative, we’ve already collected a total of 196,000 dollars. 100,000+ school children have been able to take part in ocean awareness programs, and 1500 sea turtles have released back into the wild since 2016… and counting!
For Vilebrequin’s 50th anniversary, we’ve decided to go all out, dedicating our entire Father’s Day collection to their vital work. This extra-special lineup features matching trunks for dads, boys, and girls. Not forgetting the littlest member of the tribe: “My First Vilebrequin”, now available in size 12 months. Discover the 2021 Neo Turtles print, with these sea turtles with their colorful shells endlessly dancing and overlapping.