Men Bowling Shirt Linen Distortive water - Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Bowling shirt
- Short sleeves with turned back cuffs
- Two slots on each side
- Button fastening
- Exclusive internal woven label: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Limited edition: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety collaboration
- Light linen shirt ideal for enduring the hot weather
- Men Bowling Shirt
- Distortive water Bowling Shirt
- 100% Linen
Color: WILD STONE / BEIGE
To take care of your adored Men Bowling Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Bowling Shirt at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Scarf won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Bowling Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Bowling Shirt. She is like your swimwear, she loves water.
men top clothing
How to measure
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x HighsnobietyWhere city streets meet the French Riviera – Highsnobiety and Vilebrequin have joined forces for a collaboration taking you from L.A. to St-Tropez Founded in 2005, Highsnobiety is a German-based streetwear blog, media brand and production agency, dedicated to today's generation of style-conscious individuals. Its scope covers trends and news from fashion to design, music and entertainment. In a world where cultural obsession has become the rule (not the exception), Highsnobiety’s mission is to turn the curious outsiders into style enthusiasts.
PRINTS' INSPIRATION Distortive Water Images of the pool skating community are projected on to the surface of water. Abstract patterns are created.
Californian Pool Dogtown Pool skateboarding is one of the last bastions of DIY culture in skateboarding. The trend began in the 70’s with enterprising kids equipped with buckets, pumps, and little regard for private property, pumping water out of the pools of vacant villas.
DISCOVER THE COLLABORATION