Men Swimwear Flat Belt Solid
Go for the modern look of denim with the Marlon plain men's swim shorts. Their fitted 5-pocket design is inspired by jeans to create a short, stretch cut that's ideal for swimming. They have a stylish flat waistband with a rectangular press-stud and a tone-on-tone embroidered turtle on the coin pocket.
- Jeans cut 5 pockets, contrasted top stichies in swim fabric, flat waistband
- Vilebrequin rectangle personalized snap button
- Shorter swimsuit with flat waistband
- Tone on tone zip, embroidered turtles on back pocket
- Side leg length in M: 35,5cm
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- Solid Men Swimwear
- 94% Recycled Polyamide - 6% Elastane
Color: AZURE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Eco-responsible swimshort: MarlonThis denim swimsuit is part of an eco-responsible approach.
It is made of scrap's fabric from production, unusable in any other way. This recycled fabric is made of fibers coming from industrial scraps..