Women Flower Cut-Out Halter One-Piece Swimsuit
Go for sleek tailoring for an out-of-the-ordinary look. Featuring slits in a star shape around a central ring, the Fetish Solid Ring women's one-piece swimsuit combines originality with simplicity. It is equally spectacular worn as a swimsuit or a bodysuit.
- Flower cut-out One-piece swimsuit
- Halter top, tie around the neck
- Cutouts and slits under the bust and middle front
- Central ring in the middle of the chest
- Removable padding
- The model wears a S size
- Model measurement: Chest 80cm, Height 176cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 90cm
- Women One-piece swimsuit
- Solid Women One-piece Swimsuit
- 82% Recycled Polyamide - 16% Elastane
Color: PURPLE BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Women Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your one-piece swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Save the oceanVilebrequin uses a 100% recycled polyamide filament made of plastic waste recovered from the Mediterranean sea by fishing boats - a way for Vilebrequin to take care of its home.
Each pair we tailor gives new life to 200g of plastic waste.
Every year, 8 million tons of garbage end up in the oceans. It is estimated that 75% of the waste is in the depths of the sea and only 25% in on the surface. More than 400 boats and 1500 fishermen of the mediterranean coasts are involved in the project. The garbage is collected and classified and the pet obtained from this will finally become thread and fabric.
For every kilo of this 100% recycled polyamide yarn, 1 kilo of trash is removed from the depths of the sea.