Women V-neckline One-piece Swimsuit Cherry Blossom
The indigo flowers on the exclusive Cherry Blossom print make it look like delicate painted porcelain. Dainty petals blossom across the Leonita women's comfortable one-piece swimsuit with underwired cups. It is non-padded and has adjustable straps and clever seaming to enhance the figure.
- Bustier One-piece lined swimsuit
- Adjustable straps, not removable
- Vintage inspiration
- B-Cup for a S size
- Underwire Women bikini, without padding
- V-shaped neckline
- Women Swimwear
- Cherry Blossom Women Swimwear
- 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
Color: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Women One-piece Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your One-piece Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your One-piece at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your One-piece Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 110°C.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE