Men Stretch Swimwear - Vilebrequin x Derrick Adams
- Men Swimwear Stretch Vilebrequin x Derrick Adams
- Stretch men swimwear with elastic waistband, drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 37cm - Slightly shorter than a Moorea classic style
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elasthanne, fast dry fabric
Color: SWIMMING POOL / BLUE
To take care of your adored men swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your boys swimwear with fresh water after each use
- No dry cleaning
- Wash your boys swimwear at 30°C
- Wash your swimwear with similar colours
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Iron inside out
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Derrick AdamsVilebrequin’s newest collaboration featuring a multidisciplinary artist, Derrick Adams, embodies the optimistic spirit of the American Dream.
Derrick Adams' art addresses the way in which the media and social structures shape public perception of African American culture while exploring how black experiences intersect with art and consumerism.
The pattern chosen for this bag and swimsuit radiates joy in an idealistic world of ultimate leisure. To celebrate the launch of this collaboration, Vilebrequin will be donating a portion of proceeds to the Eubie Blake Cultural Arts Center.
Discover the Exclusive Interview Derrick Adams x Vilebrequin