Men Swimwear Embroidered Fireworks - Limited Edition
- Men Swimwear Embroidered Fireworks
- Limited numbered edition
- Elastic waistband swimwear with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored swimwear men, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your men swimwear with fresh water after each use
- No dry cleaning
- Wash your men swimwear at 30°C with similar colours
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Iron inside out
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.