Men Swimwear Embroidered Ronde des Tortues Aquarelle - Limited Edition
Delicate watercolour shades enhance the embroidery on the Mistral Ronde des Tortues Aquarelle men's swimsuit. These premium swim shorts are fully embroidered and feature engraved solid silver tips and a turtle press stud at the back. Available only in a limited edition, each pair bears a numbered label.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personnalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 39,5cm
- Men Swimwear
- Limited numbered edition to 299 pieces
- Ronde des Tortues Aquarelle Men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
Color: PINK BERRIES / PINK
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your Swimwear at 30°C
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry cleaning
- Iron inside out
- Wash your Swim Trunks with similar colours
- Rinse with fresh water your Swim Trunks after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.