Men Swimwear Embroidered 2012 Flamants Rose - Limited Edition
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition to 219 pieces
- Swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personnalized round snap button
- Swimwear with no ballooning thanks to two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fully lined with water-resistant mesh lining (50% Cotton - 50% polyester)
- Model wears size M
- Men Swimwear
- 2012 Flamants Rose Men Embroidered Swimwear
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: GRASS GREEN / GREEN
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your one-piece swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Standard Free shipping
Home delivery within 2-6 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
Home delivery within 1-3 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Repair ServiceWhile meticulous about construction, we’re aware certain parts may need repairing over time. This is perfectly natural, and a sign your shorts have been out there enjoying themselves.
For all purchases of new embroidered swimsuit, the House is pleased to offer you one-time complimentary repairs should the need arise. Our Ateliers will ensure they’re good for plenty more summers.