Men Swimwear My Favorite Dad!
Share some quality family time this summer with the playful characters on My Favorite Dad Moorea men's swim shorts. Dads and children alike will love the original print by artists Mrzyk & Moriceau, reviving the timeless cut of these three-pocket shorts, including a rear patch pocket. They have an elasticated waist with zamac tips.
- Elastic waistband men swimwear with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 39,5cm
- Men Swimwear
- My Favorite Dad! Men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: SKY BLUE 2 / BLUE
To take care of your Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your men Swimwear to 30°C
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry cleaning your men Swimwear
- Iron inside out
- Wash your Swimwear with similar colours
- Rinse with fresh water your men Swimwear after each use
brief & boxer
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x MRZYK&MORICEAUVilebrequin has made a collaboration with MRZYK&MORICEAU.
Mrzyk & Moriceau met in back 1999, quickly establishing their signature as artists: clean lines, sensual curves, a hint of the weird and erotic- any excuse to experiment! The couple's insatiable creativity has led them to explore everything from wall drawings, animated film and art installations to jewelry, Iphone apps, music videos...and now swimsuits! Brilliantly suggestive and fun, their work for Vilebrequin is a love song to freedom, right in time for summer music festival season.