Men Swimwear - Vilebrequin x Massimo Vitali
Vilebrequin and the artist Massimo Vitali make open air a form of art.
- Elastic waistband men swimwear with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Integrated briefs
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 39,5cm
- Men Swimwear
- Massimo Vitali Men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: UNIQUE / MULTI
To take care of your Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse with fresh water your men Swimwear after each use
- Washing your men Swimwear to 30°C
- Wash your Swimwear with similar colours
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 110°C
- No dry cleaning your Men Swimwear
- Iron inside out
brief & boxer
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Vilebrequin x Massimo VitaliVilebrequin and Massimo Vitali take their complicity to new creative heights: the rooftop of the villa Noailles.
As art collectors and patrons, Marie-Laure and Charles de Noailles laid the building blocks for what continues to be a refuge for contemporary expression in all forms: Hyères. Transmission is something dear to Vilebrequin. Our swimsuits are a passion you inherit and pass on.
Introducing the fourth in a series of vacation panoramas, taken from one of the French Riviera’s most celebrated viewpoints. Immortalized as a 360°-printed swim short for art lovers