Men Swimwear 2021 Neo Turtles
When a turtle swims in front of the Kaleidoscope mirror, the entire ocean dances. In 2021, the Vilebrequin turtle goes all out for colour in aid of the Polynesian Te Mana o Te Moana charity. A commitment that's brought to life on these Moorea 2021 Neo Turtles men's swim shorts, the original 70s design featuring three pockets and a drawstring at the waist.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 2021 Neo Turtles Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Home delivery within 3-5 working days from order confirmation if order placed before 1pm CET.
30 Days Return Policy
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return a product purchased from our Online Shop. Please use the return form included in your package.
Te mana o te moana & Father's dayJoy (and math!) aren’t the only reasons for picking sea turtles this Father’s Day. For the past five years, Vilebrequin has been working hand in hand with French Polynesian nonprofit Te Mana O Te Moana (“The Spirit Of The Sea” in Maori) to protect marine environments at large — and sea turtles in particular — for our children.
Each year, Vilebrequin creates an exclusive charity swim trunk for the association, with $10 from every pair sold going directly to them. Time for some more math…! Thanks to this initiative, we’ve already collected a total of 196,000 dollars. 100,000+ school children have been able to take part in ocean awareness programs, and 1500 sea turtles have released back into the wild since 2016… and counting!
For Vilebrequin’s 50th anniversary, we’ve decided to go all out, dedicating our entire Father’s Day collection to their vital work. This extra-special lineup features matching trunks for dads, boys, and girls. Not forgetting the littlest member of the tribe: “My First Vilebrequin”, now available in size 12 months. Discover the 2021 Neo Turtles print, with these sea turtles with their colorful shells endlessly dancing and overlapping.