Tote bag Faces In Places - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Tote Bag
- Size: 15" x 18"
- Handles: 22"
- Unisex Tote bag
- Faces In Places Unisex Tote bag
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Unisex Tote bag, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Hand-wash your Tote bag only.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Tote bag and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 230F.
- Do not dry clean your Tote bag.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.