Boys Swim Trunks Faces In Places - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Boys' swimtrunk with elastic waistband and drawstring closure
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side length of short: 8.8" (taken from size 2 years), 11.6" (taken from size 6 years)
- Boys Swim Trunks
- Faces In Places Boys Swim Trunks
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.