Boys Swim Trunks Ultra-light and packable 2018 Prehistoric Fish Flocked
The graphic bones of the flocked fossilised fish on the Jihin 2018 Prehistoric Fish boys' swim shorts will enchant children. Stylish as well as ingenious, these ultra-lightweight recycled polyamide shorts can be folded down into their back pocket. Once the zip is fastened it creates a mini-bag with logo that's perfect for little adventurers.
- Ultra light-weight fabric
- Travel-friendly swimsuit folds completely into the back pocket
- Elastic waistband with fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 8.8", in 6 years: 11.6"
- Flocked swimwear
- Boys Swim Trunks
- 2018 Prehistoric Fish Boys Swim Trunks
- 100% Recycled Polyester- Fabrics are treated for fast dry
Color: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Flock swimwearIt cries out to be touched, stroked and caressed – and not just visually.
Flock is an aesthete – one that loves to please both eyes and the hand. It also likes to surprise, as its flashy colours hide an addictively soft feel and comfortable weight.
One thing is for sure : everyone will have a soft spot for the Flock. A “resin glue” is deposited on the fabric. Tiny filaments are blown at a very high pressure on the resin to obtain this velvet effect.