VILEBREQUIN COOKIES POLICY
social media sharing?
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When you visit the Vilebrequin website, www.vilebrequin.com (hereafter designated: "Our Website") or when you view an advertisement relating to Vilebrequin products, a small text file (hereafter designated "Cookie" or "Cookies") is stored and available for reading on your terminal (tablets, smartphones, computers). Cookies collect information related to your browsing through Our Website and allow us to provide you with customized services.
Cookies are stored on your terminal and can be directly managed through your web browser (See Section 3.).
2. DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES
Different types of Cookies are used on our Website. Each type of Cookie has a different purpose.
2.1. Cookies required for Our Website operation
A) Cookies necessary for using Our Website:
These Cookies allow you to use the main functions of Our Website (for example, to use the shopping basket or access your Vilebrequin account). Without those Cookies, you cannot browse or use Our Website normally.
2.2 Other Cookies:
Through a notification on Our Website, Vilebrequin could store and read advertising Cookies on your terminal, analytical Cookies as well as cookies allowing social media sharing.
The lifespan of a cookie is six months.A) Analytical Cookies:
Analytical Cookies allow us to evaluate the rate of use as well as Our Website performance while improving the functioning.
For this purpose, we are particularly using services from the following providers:
1. Google Analytics: Through Google Analytics, we collect anonymous data for Our Website use and we generate statistics concerning users. For more information on how Google Analytics uses your data, please refer to the website: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
You can refuse the use of these Cookies. Therefore, no analytical Cookies will be installed on your terminal, for analysis purposes. You can modify your selection at any time, by answering the question on top of the page.
You also have the possibility to manage analytical Cookies used on Our Website by changing the settings of your browser, as described below in Section 3.
B) Advertising Cookies:
Advertising Cookies are used in order to display advertisements or send information that suit you interests on Our Website or outside of Our Website when you are browsing through the Internet. Advertising Cookies are essential to limit the number of times we present an advertisement and to measure the efficiency of our advertising campaigns.
Failure to use advertising Cookies has no impact in the use of Our Website. However, refusing to make use of advertising cookies doesn't stop the advertisement on Our Website or on the Internet. Therefore, advertisements displayed on Our Website or on the Internet will not take into account your areas of interests and your preferences.
We are particularly using services from the following providers:
1. Rakuten Marketing : We use Rakuten Marketing to analyze your behavior, determine with precision your interests so we can provide you with relevant advertisements. For more information on how Rakuten Marketing uses your data, please refer to: https://rakutenmarketing.com/en-uk/legal-notices/website-privacy-policy.
2. Google Adwords : We use Google Adwords to determine the number of visitors which viewed Our Website via a Google ad in order to broadcast business announcements on Google. For more information on how Google Adwords uses your data, please refer to: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Vilebrequin is required to use advanced targeting features like "retargeting" (display of a Vilebrequin advertisement during browsing outside of Our Website, particularly after viewing products of Our Website).
1. Meta : We use Meta to optimize our conquest and loyalty actions on all digital communication media (PC, tablets, smartphones). For more information on how Meta uses your data, please refer to: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policies/cookies/.
2. Bing : We use Bing in order to target our advertisement according to your search history. For more information on how Bing uses your data, please refer to: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-GB/privacystatement.
3. Criteo : We use Criteo to collect data related to your browsing on Our Website in order to provide you with personalized advertisement. For more information on how Criteo uses your data, please refer to the website: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/.
4. Gamned : We use Gamned to allow advertisers to buy advertising spaces on Our Website according to a bidding system (in English: "Real-time bidding"). For more information on how Gamned uses your data, please refer to the website: https://www.gamned.com/privacy-policy/.
You also have the possibility to manage advertising Cookies used on Our Website by changing the settings on your browser, as described below in Section 3 or through the Ads Preferences Managers suggested by our partners.
C) Cookies allowing social media sharing and social media "plug-ins" (social buttons):
Our Website also uses "plug-ins" or social buttons. These social Cookies allow users to share pages and content via social media like Meta, Pinterest, Linkedin. They also allow to target an advertisement offer on these social media.
Social "plug-ins" facilitate pages and content sharing of Our Website on different social platforms. They allow you for example to like and share information coming from Our Website with your friends on social media.
You also have the possibility to manage Cookies allowing social media sharing used on Our Website by changing the settings on your browser, as described below in Section 3.
3. MANAGING COOKIES
Even if most browsers and devices accept Cookies by default, their settings allow you to delete or refuse these Cookies. However, if you decide to deactivate all the Cookies, some features of Our Website may not work properly.
For Cookies and selections management, the setting of every browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to modify your selections regarding Cookies. For example, here is the documentation for Google Chrome, Apple Safari for mac OS, Apple Safari for iOS, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Opera
4. PROTECTING YOUR DATA
Vilebrequin takes all the necessary precautions to preserve your data's security in order, in particular, to prevent its disclosure to unauthorized third parties
In the event that your data were subject to transfers by subcontractors (particularly for their data hosting), Vilebrequin ensures that the latter presents a safety level in line with standards.
5. TRACKING WALLS
Our Website doesn't use "tracking-walls".