Men Swim Trunks Embroidered Crabs - Limited Edition
The shellfish that grace this Mistral men's swimsuit are top quality and original embroideries. The swim shorts with an elasticated waistband and a drawcord with silver tips is a limited and numbered edition. Its two slant pockets are supplemented by a buttoned pocket at the back.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personnalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 15.5"
- Limited numbered edition to 199 pieces
- Men Swim Trunks
- Crabs Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: CURACAO / BLUE
To take care of your Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your Swim Trunks to 86F
- No bleaching
- No trumble dry
- Regular ironing, may be performed at low setting 230F
- No dry cleaning Swim Trunks
- Wash your Swim Trunks with similar colours
- Iron inside out
- Rinse with fresh water your Swim Trunks after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.