Men Swim Trunks Embroidered Shell 70' - Limited Edition
From a distance, it's a graphic, abstract design. Closer up, it's a ballet of beautiful shells: optical illusions are second nature to Vilebrequin. Featuring solid silver tips, entirely embroidered and available in a numbered limited edition, the Mistral Shell 70’ men's swim shorts brings a dash of luxury to the summer season.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition to 180 pieces
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5"
- Mesh lining
- Embroidered Men Swim Trunks
- Shell 70' Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.