Men Swim Trunks 1988 Turtles Graffiti
Beyond the promenade lies the beach. But what's on the walls? Turtles, of course! The iconic Vilebrequin marine creature has become a graffiti print on the Moorea 1988 Turtles Graffiti men's swim shorts. The timeless 70s cut features two side pockets and a back flap pocket, as well as two ventilation eyelets at the back.
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- 1988 Turtles Graffiti Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: FLUO PINK / PINK
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.