Men Swim Trunks Long Ultra-light and packable Octopus Band
Swing your hips to the rhythm along with the dancing octopuses on these Okohina Octopus Band men's Bermuda swim shorts. These extremely lightweight shorts have three pockets, including a zipped rear pocket that the shorts fold into. The pocket then turns into a small compact bag.
- Ultra light-weight fabric
- Long swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets and one rear couture pocket with velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Travel-friendly swimsuit folds completely into the back pocket
- Side leg length in size M: 19"
- Inseam 9"
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Bust 37.4”, Height 73”, Waist 29.5”, Hips 36.7”
- Men Swim Trunks
- Octopus Band Men Swim Trunks
- 100% Recycled Polyester
Color: YELLOW / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Men Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimsuit at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swimsuit and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimsuit. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.