Men Swim Trunks Long 1994 Presse-Citron
The season gets off to a bright and cheerful start with the Okorise 1994 Presse Citron men's swim shorts. These stretch fabric shorts feature citrus slices on an exclusive print in refreshing colours. They are stylish and comfortable with their long cut and two side pockets as well as a further fastened pocket on the back.
- Long stretch swim trunks with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 19"
- Inseam for size M: 8"
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Stretch Swim Trunks
- 1994 Presse Citron Men Swim Trunks
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
Color: LAGOON / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE