Men Swim Trunks Distortive water - Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Elastic waistband swim trunks with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and avoid swim trunks from ballooning when emerging into water
- Fully lined with water-resistant mesh lining (50% cotton - 50% polyester)
- Exclusive external woven label: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety
- Limited edition: Vilebrequin x Highsnobiety collaboration
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Side leg length in size M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
- Men Swim Trunks
- Distortive water Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
Color: WILD STONE / BEIGE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Vilebrequin x HighsnobietyWhere city streets meet the French Riviera – Highsnobiety and Vilebrequin have joined forces for a collaboration taking you from L.A. to St-Tropez Founded in 2005, Highsnobiety is a German-based streetwear blog, media brand and production agency, dedicated to today's generation of style-conscious individuals. Its scope covers trends and news from fashion to design, music and entertainment. In a world where cultural obsession has become the rule (not the exception), Highsnobiety’s mission is to turn the curious outsiders into style enthusiasts.
PRINTS' INSPIRATION Distortive Water Images of the pool skating community are projected on to the surface of water. Abstract patterns are created.
Californian Pool Dogtown Pool skateboarding is one of the last bastions of DIY culture in skateboarding. The trend began in the 70’s with enterprising kids equipped with buckets, pumps, and little regard for private property, pumping water out of the pools of vacant villas.
DISCOVER THE COLLABORATION