Men Swim Trunks Solid Bicolore
Go bold and go for a contrast for swimming full of style. With their waistband and drawstring in contrasting colours, the two-tone effect on these Mokami men's swimming trunks make their timeless design look particularly unusual. They feature turtle embroidery on the front.
- Elastic waistband swimwear with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Two side pockets and oine back pocket closed by a velcro
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Inseam 5.5"
- The models wear M size
- Men Swim Trunks
- Solid Bicolore Men Swim Trunks
- 100% Recycled Polyester
Color: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimsuit at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swimsuit and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimsuit. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Save the oceanVilebrequin uses a 100% recycled polyester filament made of plastic waste recovered from the Mediterranean sea by fishing boats - a way for Vilebrequin to take care of its home.
Each pair we tailor gives new life to 200g of plastic waste.
Every year, 8 million tons of garbage end up in the oceans. It is estimated that 75% of the waste is in the depths of the sea and only 25% in on the surface. More than 400 boats and 1500 fishermen of the mediterranean coasts are involved in the project. The garbage is collected and classified and the pet obtained from this will finally become thread and fabric.
For every kilo of this 100% recycled polyester yarn, 1 kilo of trash is removed from the depths of the sea.