Boys Swim Trunks Te Mana O Te Moana
Vilebrequin began working with Te Mana O Te Moana back in 2016. The French Polynesian nonprofit has made protecting local marine environments its mission, particularly sea turtles.From 2022, the Fondation Vilebrequin will provide funding to help with the day-to-day running of their turtle clinic and with educational awareness initiatives. Vilebrequin Studios are also lending a hand, designing this exclusive father and son swim trunk for the occasion.
High-quality boys’ swim trunks
- Boys’ swim trunks featuring a fully elastic waistband and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment Fixed decorative bow
- Boys’ swim trunks in supple twill with a peach finish for an extra soft feel
- Ultra quick-drying Jim swimwear thanks to a specific treatment
- Seamless mesh inner briefs (50% cotton, 50% polyester) for optimal swimwear comfort
- Te Mana O Te Moana Boys’ swim trunks
Always chic when having fun with the Jim children’s swim trunks
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim trunks
- In size 2yo, leg length: 2yo: 8.85", in size 6yo: 11.6"
- For easy water drainage, 2 back eyelets
- Decorative drawstring bow, to be as handsome as Daddy
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim trunks:
- 100% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimsuit at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swimsuit and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimsuit. Don't forget that he loves water!
Boys swimwear and clothing
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.