Men Bucket Hat Faces In Places - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
- Linen Bucket Hat
- Trendy accessory, perfect for an urban look
- Men Bucket Hat
- Faces In Places Bucket Hat
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
- 100% Linen
Color: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Unisexe Hat, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Cap at 86F with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Cap and do not use tumble dryer.
- No ironing.
- Do not dry clean your Cap.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.