Men Swimwear Embroidered 2007 Snails - Limited Edition
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition of less than 300 copies
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5"
- Mesh lining
- Embroidered Men Swim Trunks
- 2007 Snails Men Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
Color: VERONESE GREEN / GREEN
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Repair ServiceWhile meticulous about construction, we’re aware certain parts may need repairing over time. This is perfectly natural, and a sign your shorts have been out there enjoying themselves.
For all purchases of new embroidered swimsuit, the House is pleased to offer you one-time complimentary repairs should the need arise. Our Ateliers will ensure they’re good for plenty more summers.