Men Swim Trunks Embroidered Sweet Fishes - Limited Edition
Swim with the Sweet Fishes of the Mistral men's swim shorts, featuring delicate all-over embroidery for a graphic, sophisticated effect. These numbered limited edition swim shorts are even more elegant thanks to the solid silver tips on the drawstring and a customised press stud on the rear pocket.
- Embroidered fabric men swimwear
- Elastic waistband swimwear with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 15.5"
- Limited numbered edition to 299 pieces for the Azurin colour and 165 pieces for the Vert Pelouse colour
- Men Swimwear
- Sweet Fishes men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide, fast dry fabric
Color: GRASS GREEN / GREEN
To take care of your precious Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your boys Swim Trunks to 86F
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 230F
- No dry cleaning your boys Swim Trunks
- Iron inside out
- Wash your boys Swim Trunks with similar colors
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.