Men Embroidered Swim Trunks Vilebrequin Labels - Limited Edition
Vilebrequin is everywhere, with all-over Vilebrequin Labels embroidery in a numbered limited edition. The Mistral swim shorts have an elasticated waist and a drawstring with engraved solid silver tips. They have two side pockets and one back pocket, fastened with a press-stud featuring the Vilebrequin turtle.
- Embroidered Swim Trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Two side pockets, one back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button and tow back eyelets
- Side leg length in M : 15.6"
- Embroidered fabric. Limited numbered edition to 299 pieces
- Men Swim Trunks
- Vilebrequin Labels Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
Color: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your Swimwear to 86F
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 230F
- No dry cleaning your Swimwear
- Iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
- Rinse with fresh water your Swimwear after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.