Men Swim Trunks Embroidered - Limited Edition
Stylish and fun, the MISTRAL men's swim shorts have an elasticated waist and a drawstring with engraved solid silver tips. There are two side pockets and a back pocket with a custom turtle press stud and two eyelets.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personnalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets
- Side leg length in M: 15.5"
- Men Swim Trunks
- Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide Swim Trunks, fast dry fabric
Color: ATOLL / BLUE
To take care of your men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Washing your Swim Trunks to 86°F
- No bleaching
- No tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting 230°F
- No dry cleaning
- Wash your men Swim Trunks with similar colours
- Iron inside out
- Rinse with fresh water your men swimwear after each use
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.