Men Swim Trunks Flat Belt Solid
Go for the modern look of denim with the Marlon plain men's swim shorts. Their fitted 5-pocket design is inspired by jeans to create a short, stretch cut that's ideal for swimming. They have a stylish flat waistband with a rectangular press-stud and a tone-on-tone embroidered turtle on the coin pocket.
- Jeans cut 5 pockets, contrasted top stichies in swim fabric, flat waistband
- Vilebrequin rectangle personalized snap button
- Shorter swimsuit with flat waistband
- Tone on tone zip, embroidered turtles on back pocket
- Side leg length in M: 13.98"
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- Solid Men Swim Trunks
- 94% Recycled Polyamide - 6% Elastane
Color: LIGHT DENIM W3 / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Eco-responsible swimshort: MarlonThis denim swimsuit is part of an eco-responsible approach.
It is made of scrap's fabric from production, unusable in any other way. This recycled fabric is made of fibers coming from industrial scraps..