Men Swim Trunks Long 1976 Sun Turtles
The famous Vilebrequin turtles are hiding amongst the vintage motifs on the Okoa men's swim shorts, turning retro tapestry into an exclusive graphic print named after the 1976 Sun Turtles. Their long cut retains all the classic details such as the elasticated waistband, Velcro flap pocket at the back and a drawstring tie at the front.
- Long swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets and one rear couture pocket with velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 19"
- Inseam for size M: 8.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Swim Trunks
- 1976 Sun Turtles Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
Color: LEMON / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.