Men Swim Trunks Short and Fitted Stretch Solid
In plain stretch fabric, Man swim shorts are available in a wide range of colours. With an elasticated waistband and contrasting drawcord, as well as a short, fitted design, this comfortable model is the perfect holiday companion, practical on the beach and great for summer sports.
- Short swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with tips
- Two back eyelets
- Without side and back pockets
- Side leg length in M: 12.2"
- Men Swim Trunks
- Solid Men Swim Trunks
- 98% Polyester - 2% Elasthane recycle
- Sustainable approach: exclusive material from 100% recycled polyester yarn, sustainably sourced from plastic waste collected in the Mediterranean Sea.
Color: PEPPER / BROWN
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!
SWIM BRIEFS & BOXERS
Absolute comfort and unbeatably smart look.
A short and stretchy cut for great freedom of movement.
THE STRECH FABRIC
A stretchy version of the classic cut for maximum comfort.
The iconic original Vilebrequin swimsuit cut.
The flat belt
A stretchy cut with flat waistband for a modern look.
A long version of the classic swimsuit for a cool surfer look.
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
Save the oceanVilebrequin uses a 100% recycled polyester filament made of plastic waste recovered from the Mediterranean sea by fishing boats - a way for Vilebrequin to take care of its home.
Each pair we tailor gives new life to 200g of plastic waste.
Every year, 8 million tons of garbage end up in the oceans. It is estimated that 75% of the waste is in the depths of the sea and only 25% in on the surface. More than 400 boats and 1500 fishermen of the mediterranean coasts are involved in the project. The garbage is collected and classified and the pet obtained from this will finally become thread and fabric.
For every kilo of this 100% recycled polyester yarn, 1 kilo of trash is removed from the depths of the sea.