Women Swim Short Iridescent Flowers of Joy
Add some texture to this season’s flowers with the subtle embroidery on these Fiona Iridescent Flowers of Joy women's swim shorts. These iconic little straight-fit shorts have side slits and a drawstring on an elasticated waistband.
- Straight cut swim short
- Embroidered pattern
- Slits on sides
- Elastic belt with drawstring and Vilebrequin engraved tortoise tips
- Tone on tone embroidered Turtle on left bottom hem
- The model wears a S size
- Model measurement: Chest 35.4”, Height 68.9”, Waist 25.2”, Hips 35.4”
- Women Swim Short
- Iridescent Flowers of Joy Women Swim Short
- 100% Polyamide
Color: WHITE / WHITE
To take care of your favourite Women Swim Short, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim Short with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim Short at 86F with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim Short and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 230F.
- Do not dry clean your Swim Short.
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The embroidered and numbered men swimsuitTrue to its Saint-Tropez roots, Vilebrequin named its embroidered collector swimsuit after the famous French wind, which is capable of clearing the sky in the blink of an eye, leaving pure sunshine: The Mistral
Seeing motifs come to life through colour, texture and volume, is a dream come true. Originally limited to a few styles, today this embroidered swimsuit made in Italy is available in a wide array of prints, while always remaining true to a spirit of exclusivity.
A Mistral swimsuit is produced in a limited run of no more than 299 individual pieces. Don't bother searching for the 300th; it is kept under lock and key in the Vilebrequin archives. Each numbered item is luxurious, down to its sterling-silver tips.