Women Halter Bikini Top 1975 Rosaces
Get the seventies vibe with this Flechett 1975 Rosaces women's bikini top. Created in the 70s, this distinctive print matches perfectly with the halter-neck shape of the triangle cups joined together with a ring. Featuring removable padding, it fastens with a clip at the back and halter-neck ties.
- Women halter bikini top
- Removable padding
- B-Cup for S size
- Adjustable neck straps to be tied with Vilebrequin engraved «Turtle scale like» tips and back clasp closure
- Tortoise ring detail at center
- Women Swimsuit
- 1975 Rosaces Women Swimsuit
- 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
Color: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Women Bikini Top, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Bikini Top with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your women Bikini Top at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Bikini Top and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 230F.
- Never dry clean your women Bikini Top. Don't forget that he loves water!
women swimwear and clothing
How to measure
Free Ground Shipping
Home delivery within 5-7 working days from order confirmation. Please check our FAQ for more details.
For online purchases, returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Please use the return form and shipping label included in your package.
The 50th anniversary collectionVilebrequin turns half a century this year (though you’d never think it to look at us!). Perfecting the art of living in the sun all year long has a way of keeping you young.
For the 50th anniversary, Vilebrequin Studios have to dive deep into the House’s archives. 50 prints, covering every year from 1971 to 2021. Some deserved a remake exactly like the original, and others have been playfully revisited along the way. Richard René, creative director of Vilebrequin Studios since 2013, certainly had a good time: “We delved into Vilebrequin history from the early years through to the present day. By plunging into the archives, we were able to bring the House’s essence to light.”
One or several Mistral, the emblematic embroidered and numbered swimsuit, marks each decade… The ultimate collector's item!
With this in mind, the House is pleased to offer clients a one-time complimentary repair service on their special edition swimsuits, in case they should start to show signs of ageing after years of sea and sun.
KNOW MORE ABOUT REPAIR SERVICE